Second Release Candidate for appserver.io 1.0.0 aka "Iron Horse"
This RC provides several bugfixes and optimizations.
- Fixed missing documentRoot param to persistence-container configuration in
- Fixed invalid registration of local/remote business interfaces for session beans
- Closed #473 - Create deployment PSR
- Log exceptions thrown in ServletEngine::process method
- Move OS specific templates and resources to dist packages
- Allow argument
--overridefor composer post-install-cmd
var/www/core_functions.phpscript and include from server.php
- Add method
AbstractServletEngine::logCriticalException()to simplify exception logging
- IMPORTANT: Since version 0.6.0 we've refactored nearly everything. Please be aware, that anything you've developed on versions before 1.0.0-rc2 needs to be refactored before it'll run on this release!
- For detailed installation instructions look at our WIKI
- It is strongly recommended, that you'll remove installed versions before upgrading to 1.0.0-rc2
- Linux packages are split in runtime and distribution packages. So please install both of them. Runtime packages provide
appserver-distpackage depends on
- For latest updates and bugfixes (this is a RC after all) have a look at our development builds