This release provides bugfixes and updates.
We STRONGLY recommend, that you have a look at our upgrade guide, before upgrading your installation to 1.1.2!
- Please be aware, that our Mac OS X installer actually is NOT aware of changes you've made to your configuration files. So it is necessary to BACKUP all configuration files you've customized, to not loose your changes.
- For detailed installation instructions look at our documentation
- Linux packages are split in runtime and distribution packages. So please install both of them. Runtime packages provide
appserver-distpackage depends on
- For bleeding edge development builds, check our developer builds page
- Add Rout.Lt package to appserver.io distribution
- Refactoring Runlevel integration to work with PHP 7 and pthreads 3.x
- Switched to runtime 1.1.5 with PHP 5.6.23 and always_populate_raw_post_data to -1 in all PHP ini files
- Removed PhpModule from appserver configuration files
- Fixed random startup problems, occuring when container start's faster than configured servers