Third Release Candidate for appserver.io 1.0.0 aka "Iron Horse"
This RC provides several bugfixes and optimizations and will probably be the LAST RC before final version 1.0.0.
- Fixed error by adding clearstatcache() when adding additional files to logrotate configuration
- Fixed #478 - Optimize update process on all OS
- Fixed #492 - 500 Internal error page will be rendered on missing PHP file
- Fixed #503 - Wrong PHP version within welcome page
- Usage of wrong annotation classes within the AspectManager class
- Closed #487 - Register logger instances in Naming Directory
- Closed #508 - Refactoring Naming to improve decoupling of Frameworks
- Closed #457 - Refactoring of annotation syntax
- Closed #458 - Create new PSR for pbc and aop usage
- Closed #505 - Refactoring Application initialisation to better support community Applications
- Added welcome-page support for servers to be configurable as well
- Refactored installation setup process to be called only once in dist post install scripts
- Introduced #469 Provide setup script for developer mode
- Updated dependencies
- IMPORTANT: Since version 0.6.0 we've refactored nearly everything. Please be aware, that anything you've developed on versions before 1.0.0-rc3 needs to be refactored before it'll run on this release!
- For detailed installation instructions look at our documentation
- It is strongly recommended, that you'll remove installed versions before upgrading to 1.0.0-rc3
- Linux packages are split in runtime and distribution packages. So please install both of them. Runtime packages provide
appserver-distpackage depends on
- For latest updates and bugfixes (this is a RC after all) have a look at our development builds