First Release Candidate for appserver.io 1.0.0 aka "Iron Horse"
This RC provides several bugfixes, improvements and PHPUnit tests.
- Added missing dependency to appserver-io/lang
- Fixed MQ memory leak because of missing job thread when handling messages
- Fixed invalid namespace in QueueManager::createSenderForQueue() method
- Remove unnecessary interfaces SenderInterface + ReceiverInterface
- Fixed error when prepared directories to be created on startup
- Bugfix within service tests
- Minor bugfixes
- Refactoring, move interfaces of Persistence-Container + Message-Queue to separate packages
- Removed risk factor of non-injected \Stackable within class loader
- Applied new file name and coding conventions
- Updated dependencies
- IMPORTANT: Since version 0.6.0 we've refactored nearly everything. Please be aware, that anything you've developed on versions before 1.0.0-rc1 needs to be refactored before it'll run on this release!
- For detailed installation instructions look at our documentation
- It is strongly recommended, that you'll remove installed versions before upgrading to 1.0.0-rc1
- Linux packages are split in runtime and distribution packages. So please install both of them. Runtime packages provide
appserver-distpackage depends on
- For latest updates and bugfixes (this is a beta after all) have a look at our nightly builds