This release provides bugfixes and updates.
We STRONGLY recommend, that you have a look at our upgrade guide, before upgrading your installation to 1.1.3!
- Please be aware, that our Mac OS X installer actually is NOT aware of changes you’ve made to your configuration files. So it is necessary to BACKUP all configuration files you’ve customized, to not loose your changes.
- For detailed installation instructions look at our documentation
- Linux packages are split in runtime and distribution packages. So please install both of them. Runtime packages provide
appserver-distpackage depends on
- For bleeding edge development builds, check our developer builds page
- Closed #771 - Include a .editorconfing file to help enforce coding standards
- Closed #840 - URL Routes according to REST defacto standard
- Closed #1018 - Pass environment variable to virtual-hosts.xml
- Closed #1028 - Configuration from ‘META-INF/containers.xml’ is not merged completely
- Add serverVersion and platform parameters to Doctrine configuration
- Allow to override loggers from etc/appserver/conf.d/context.xml with loggers from META-INF/context.xml
- Adding functionality to activate Doctrine production mode and allow cache configuration
- Add crunch/fastcgi 2.x branch as Composer dependency
- Throw an exception if FileSystem::chown() method fails
- Refactor FileSystem utility to use internal FileSystem::chown() method instead of \chown()
- Switched to runtime 1.1.6 with PHP 5.6.25