This release provides bugfixes and updates.
We STRONGLY recommend, that you have a look at our upgrade guide, before upgrading your installation to 1.0.6!
- Please be aware, that our Mac OS X installer actually is NOT aware of changes you’ve made to your configuration files. So it is necessary to BACKUP all configuration files you’ve customized, to not loose your changes.
- For detailed installation instructions look at our documentation
- Linux packages are split in runtime and distribution packages. So please install both of them. Runtime packages provide
appserver-distpackage depends on
- For bleeding edge development builds, check our developer builds page
- Fixed #798 - Installation on Ubuntu Gnome 15.04 not possible
- Fixed #828 - Unknown application causes 500 instead of 404
- Fixed #829 - Setup with parameter -s=dev set’s invalid user on Mac OS X
- Fixes #836 - Appserver.xml does contain invalid host attributes
- Fixed #839 - appserver and appserver-watcher Provides collision
- Fixed #842 - Cannot use Traits
- Fixed #847 - Webserver based authentication is missing “realm”
- Closed #844 - Default server reachability should be all IPs