This release provides some bugfixes and updates.
We STRONGLY recommend, that you have a look at our upgrade guide, before upgrading your installation from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1!
- Please be aware, that our Mac OS X installer actually is NOT aware of changes you’ve made to your configuration files. So it is necessary to BACKUP all configuration files you’ve customised, to not loose your changes.
- We’ve moved the descriptors to a separate package appserver-io/description. This helps framework developers to decouple their code.
- For detailed installation instructions look at our documentation
- Linux packages are split in runtime and distribution packages. So please install both of them. Runtime packages provide
appserver-distpackage depends on
- For bleeding edge development builds, check our nightly builds page
- Fixed #618 - Segfault on Mac OS X when restarting after a new installation
- Fixed #599 - After updating on Debian, the server signature will not been updated if appserver.xml has not been replaced
- Fixed #598 - Update changes fileowner to root instead of user configured in configuration
- Fixed #597 - Example app should not be reinstalled on upgrades
- Fixed #551 - Pre-uninstall can fail to stop php-fpm process
- Fixed #550 - Content of var/tmp does not get cleared correctly
- Fixed #489 - Problems setting base dir for wrong configuration sequence
- Fixed #569 - Comment-less structures are ignored by pointcuts
- Fixed #580 - Update on *nix OS does not restart daemons
- Fixed #612 - php_opcache.dll failed to load if installed in non default path (Windows)