After more than 2 years, we’re proud to present the first stable 1.0.0 version appserver.io infrastructure solution!
Read more about installation, usage and application development in our documentation.
- Fixed #514 - @Singleton session bean needs @Startup annotation
- Fixed #513 - Manually creating a timer results in a segfault
- Fixed bug for invalid call to format() method if
- Fixed bug in
SplClassLoaderFactory::visit()method by add missing
- Removed old dependencies
- Updated to stable requirements
- IMPORTANT: Since version 1.0.0-rc3 we’ve refactored system critical functionality. Please be aware, that anything you’ve developed on versions before 1.0.0 needs to be refactored before it’ll run on this release!
- For detailed installation instructions look at our documentation
- It is strongly recommended, that you’ll remove installed versions before upgrading to 1.0.0
- Linux packages are split in runtime and distribution packages. So please install both of them. Runtime packages provide
appserver-distpackage depends on
- For bleeding edge development builds, check our nightly builds page